"Where others see difficulties piling up, we are able to identify new possibilities"
Rondo has been developing its competence in clothing industry for 20 years. Since 1996 we have been rendering sewing services for Western clothing brands specializing in the sale of short collections of trousers in exclusive boutiques located in Western Europe and Northern America.
- 1996. RONDO starts its activity in its office in Żywiec. The company hires 60 employees.
- 2002. The company moves to its own, spacious office. Modern and functional spaces allow for an even better use of human and technical resources.
- 2004. The company receives the National Labour Inspectorate recognition in the category: Employer – Organiser of Safe Work.
- 2010. Constant development of the company and extension of its production and sales possibilities give jobs to 150 people.
- 2014. The Company receives recognition of the Minister for economy for The contribution in the development of the Polish economy.
- 2015. The Company receives the Business Gazelle award for: Dynamically developing companies in the category of SMEs.
- 2016. Daily Puls Biznesu confirms that RONDO belongs to the elite Business Gazelles club – a group of the most dynamically developing companies.
- 2016. The company celebrates two extremely important figures: 20 years of existence on the market and 5,000,000 pieces of produced trousers.
Our company is a Partner in the project entitled “Centre of Social Integration in Żywiec” which is implemented under the Regional Operating Programme for Silesian Voivodship in the years 2014-2020.